After MANY, MANY, MANY failed attempts, I finally created my very own button!! I need to give photo credit to Kim Shouse at Fusion Fotografix for taking this picture of me on my wedding day. I think it is an appropriate picture for my page since that day I did indeed "just add walter".
I am sure you noticed that "just add walter" is a pun on the phrase "just add water". This blog name shows several things about us:
1: it shows that I am a cook-in-training to say the very least. Most of the things I attempt to cook do indeed have the recipe "just add water".
2: a breakdown of the name shows, "just" is short for my husband, justin; "add" were my initials before I got married; "walter" is my married last name.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
~Abraham Lincoln

Just Add Walter by Amy Walter is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.







I loved reading this. I just did a similar post on my blog a few days ago. It's so interesting to see how people came up with their blog names. Yours is extremely clever!
ReplyDelete