Monday, April 13, 2009

Happy Belated Easter

I have been a blog slacker because:
Wednesday, April 8th: Work 12+ hours, come home and pass out

Thursday, April 9th: wake up at 5am, find out I was called out of work because we were overstaffed... get a call at 7am saying I may be needed....get a call at 9am saying I am needed for a couple of hours... since it takes me almost a hour to get there, I say no and spend the day running errands instead

Good Friday, April 10th: Work 12+ hours, come home and pass out

Saturday, April 11th: Work 12+ hours, come home and pass out

Easter Sunday, April 12th: Work 12+ hours including 3 hours where I was the ONLY CNA on the whole unit of 3o patients.... come home and PASS OUT.

Now I have a couple of days off so I'M BAAAAAAAAAAAAAACK :)

and with that, I want to let you know of an awesome giveaway by Sweet Tea Diaries


click the picture for the link and enter to win... you definitely will WANT this giveaway!!!


3 comments:

  1. Hey there! Thanks for entering my giveaway :) Good luck to you!!! Hope your week is off to a good start! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. fewwww tired just reading that and I know how you feel!! looks like and awsome give away!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh, you had a crazy weekend!!! Enjoy your 2 days off!

    ReplyDelete

"whatever you are, be a good one"
~Abraham Lincoln

Creative Commons License
Just Add Walter by Amy Walter is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.