so much to post, so little time.
tonight is cinco de mayo and tomorrow is my birthday!!
I started a tradition of going out every cinco de mayo since everyone is out drinking and celebrating anyway...I feel like everyone is out to celebrate my birthday a day early! So, with that being said, I am heading out on the town tonight to celebrate...and I will post a LOT tomorrow!
Hope everyone has a happy and safe cinco de mayo (aka: my pre-birthday).
Tuesday, May 5, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
~Abraham Lincoln

Just Add Walter by Amy Walter is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.






Aweee! That is just too cute. Enjoy pre-celebration and happy early birthday! Xoxo-BLC
ReplyDeletefeliz cinco de mayo and happy birthday! will there be any pictures of your adventures tonight??
ReplyDeleteHappy, Happy, Happy Birthday to you..EARLY! Hope you had a great night, I want to hear all about it!!
ReplyDeleteHAPPY BIRTHDAY! Hope you have had a fantastic day! xoxo
ReplyDeleteWow, I'm a little late but Happy Belated Birthday!
ReplyDeleteWell, how was it1? And, I tagged you. Xoxo-BLC
ReplyDelete