I came downstairs this morning to find this waiting for me...
I thought it was super thoughtful...And then he gave me my real present....
Since the traditional gift for the 1st year anniversary is "PAPER", he printed off a picture (on a piece of paper) of what I was getting...
turns out I got a brand new Mac Computer!
Hubby said I needed a nice reliable computer since I will be starting school in August. I have never owned or used a Mac before... hopefully it will be an easy transition.After brunch at Roosters, we hit up Southpark Mall for a bit and bought a Wii Fit with some of the anniversary money that my Nana sent us.







Ok...the flowers....so frickin cute! What a thoughtful thing to do!! That's a great way to start the day =)
ReplyDeleteOOOO macs are great, you're going to love it! Awesome anniversary overall I would say.
ReplyDeleteHappy Anniversary! How sweet for your hubby to think of arranging it to look like your bridal bouquet!
ReplyDeleteAnd wow for getting a mac! Thats a great gift! What did you give him? Our paper anniverary is July 5 and I need ideas!!!
Amy, Thank you SOOO much for my adorable koozie! I LOVE it! i put a pic of it on my blog... also, i'm so sorry yours hasn't been sent yet. i've been home since last week and i'd bet it is sitting at my apartment in louisville waiting on me! i will have it in the mail as soon as i get back!! thanks again!
ReplyDeleteps i love my mac. they are so user friendly!
Ahhh! Happy anniversary!! Ours is tomorrow :) AND CONGRATS ON THE MAC! You're going to LOVE it!! :)
ReplyDelete