Thursday, June 11, 2009

Bloggers Beware

You may or may not have heard about the lady "B" and her "daughter" April Rose.

Click here to get the whole story.

Basically this lady invented the idea of a terminally ill baby.. raised all sort of money, sold t-shirts, advertising on pro-life websites...

Turns out when she "gave birth" to her daughter April Rose, it was a complete sham. The pictures she posted were of a DOLL!!!

How horrible is this?!

This poor lady needs help. I hope everyone will pray that she finds all the help she needs.

On another note... makes you realize, not all bloggers are legit. It is sad that you even have to think about things like that but unfortunately that is reality. BLOGGERS BEWARE


2 comments:

  1. Yikes...that's horrible...I feel bad for the people who emotionally invested in her.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have totally heard about this & think that it's one of the worst things ever! I don't understand how people can do that either!

    ReplyDelete

"whatever you are, be a good one"
~Abraham Lincoln

Creative Commons License
Just Add Walter by Amy Walter is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.