Miss Anna Louise Walter

I am a proud Aunt for the 11th time!!!
She was born on 6/2/2009 at 5:18pm weighing 7lbs 2ozs, 19.5 in long.
You may remember the scare we had when her mommy fell down the stairs earlier in her pregnancy.... However, Miss Anna was born a week early and seems to be a completely healthy little girl. Praise the Lord.
Here are my other beautiful nephews and nieces...
L-R: Carter (10 yrs old), Adam (5 yrs old), Mason (6yrs old)
L-R: Emily (3 yrs old), Connor (1yr old), Andrew (7 yrs old)
Elizabeth (1 yr old). This is Anna Louise's new big sister.
James (1 yr old)
bad picture but L-R: Balian (2 yrs old), Vaughn (5 yrs old)
And..... we will be welcoming another niece in July
I am a lucky girl!!
She was born on 6/2/2009 at 5:18pm weighing 7lbs 2ozs, 19.5 in long.
You may remember the scare we had when her mommy fell down the stairs earlier in her pregnancy.... However, Miss Anna was born a week early and seems to be a completely healthy little girl. Praise the Lord.
Here are my other beautiful nephews and nieces...
L-R: Carter (10 yrs old), Adam (5 yrs old), Mason (6yrs old)
L-R: Emily (3 yrs old), Connor (1yr old), Andrew (7 yrs old)
Elizabeth (1 yr old). This is Anna Louise's new big sister.
James (1 yr old)
bad picture but L-R: Balian (2 yrs old), Vaughn (5 yrs old)And..... we will be welcoming another niece in July
I am a lucky girl!!







Wow, I can't believe that you have 11 nieces and nephews. I guess you have a big family. I only have one niece and she is by marriage only. Crazyness!
ReplyDeleteOh I am so glad to hear that she was born healthy!!! Your neices and nephews are adorable!!!
ReplyDeleteAhhh babies I love them! Congrats!
ReplyDelete