You may have noticed my NEW LOOK!
Sweet Jessica, from "This, That and Your Blog" designed my blog makeover.

She was AWESOME to work with. She not only is inexpensive (custom blog designs starting at $35), but also quick and very talented.
Also, when I first started considering a blog makeover, Jessica was the only person that responded. So she definitely deserved the job!
Thanks so much for the great job Jessica!!
Sweet Jessica, from "This, That and Your Blog" designed my blog makeover.

She was AWESOME to work with. She not only is inexpensive (custom blog designs starting at $35), but also quick and very talented.
Also, when I first started considering a blog makeover, Jessica was the only person that responded. So she definitely deserved the job!
Thanks so much for the great job Jessica!!







I love the new look! I'm on her waiting list! Congrats on your adorable blog makeover!
ReplyDeleteVery nice!! It's so much fun to change it up huh?? Kinda like getting a new haircut, just not as expensive.
ReplyDeleteOooh Fancy SCHMANCY!!!! I LOVE IT! She did a great job - you should be proud of your new 'do! :) And PS, Gracie is so stinkin cute.
ReplyDeleteHey! I tagged you on my blog, go check it out.
ReplyDeleteThanks, Amy! You are too sweet to post about me. I'm so happy that you're loving it! And, the pictures that you've added on the sidebar look awesome!
ReplyDeleteJust found your blog and love it. Your new design is lovely :)
ReplyDelete