Saturday we had a "Backyard Extravaganza". We invited 54 people and around 30 actually showed up. The good news is the alcohol my in-laws brought a few weeks ago is pretty much gone... the bad news is my camera was broken in all the mayhem.
Some of the decorations:
Some of the food:
"Backyard Extravaganza"
Old College Friends
Playing Guitar Hero on the inflatable TV screen
more Guitar Hero
The camera is starting to die....
Last picture... camera is DEAD!! BOOO
Any suggestions on a new camera? I am really sad it is broken and need to replace it ASAP
Hope everyone had a great weekend!







I am looking for a new camera also. I dropped mine on Saturday. So sad...
ReplyDeleteLooks like fun, especially the guitar hero on the inflatable screen! I am also looking for a new camera, so I don't have any suggestions there.
ReplyDeleteShould've told me there were cupcakes! I totally would have come lol
ReplyDeleteohhh those cupcakes look yummy! that sucks about your camera! i have a nikon and i love it!
ReplyDeleteHA! I thought you had a live band. Til I read "guitar hero".
ReplyDeleteMy computer's battery died while posting before so not sure if my other comment went thru, here's the short version:
ReplyDeleteLooks like you guys had a great time and the cupcakes look delish!
Hope you get another camera soon!
Looks like tons of fun!! Too bad about your camera! That totally bites!
ReplyDelete