Friday, July 24, 2009

Prayer Requests

You have probably heard of me talk about Jessica and her awesome blog designs (like mine). Well her father passed away this morning at 5:45am. He had diabetes and was hospitalized on July 3rd for dehydration that led to pneumonia and then to double pneumonia. He also was battling something else that turned out to be Hairy Cell Leukemia. He was very strong and put up a long fight.

Please head over to "This That and My Blog" to support Jessica in her time of need.

Also, many of you also follow "MckMama" at My Charming Kids. Well her youngest son, Stellan aka: "MckMuffin", is back in the hospital battling SVT. Click over to her blog to learn about his heart condition and send some prayers her way.

Prayers for Stellan


4 comments:

  1. I am sorry to hear about your friend and baby Stellan. I hope everyone gets all of the help and prayers they need....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will definitely stop by their blogs. I also wanted to tell you that I tagged you for an award on my blog tonight!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thoughtful post...sending nothing but prayers and positive thoughts.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are so kind, Amy. I can't thank you enough for your support during this difficult time. I didn't know about sweet Stellan either. I hope that he's doing well - I'll be thinking of him.

    ReplyDelete

"whatever you are, be a good one"
~Abraham Lincoln

Creative Commons License
Just Add Walter by Amy Walter is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.