Are you ready?? It time for the Thursday Tirade!!!
Time to vent... to get it all off your chest...
Good, Bad, Doesn't matter.... just join us in the fun!
Tell us about your job, family, friends...whatever you want to talk about... just link up at the bottom so we know you are playing!
.... and don't forget to visit the others and give them your support too!
So my week started off with a bang. My husband noticed that my car was leaking oil (big deal I thought). We apparently it was a big deal.... after fixing that (and some other things they found) I walked out of the car dealership with a big $715 bill!!! ARG!!! not a great way to start the week. Not to mention they had to keep my car overnight which created some major car pooling issues since I was starting orientation the next day. Poor hubby had to work from home all day just so he could be around to chauffeur me around town all day
Along with that I had to buy books for school on Tuesday..... totaling about $500. I forgot school books were so freaking expensive! So in two days I have managed to spend over $1200.... GREAT....
Then last night I was tossing and turning all night long trying to sleep when all of the sudden Gracie (sweet little fur baby) leans over and proceeds to throw up all over me!! REALLY?!!?! Not exactly what you want to happen in the middle of the night (or at all). Poor little baby has been sick all day and I have been practicing my fabulous nursing skills on her by nursing her back to health!
Whew! I feel better
Now it's your turn!
Write a post, grab my button, and link up at the bottom!








Thanks so much for stopping by and commenting!! I love your blog and so, you have a new follower! Hope you have a great day! = )
ReplyDeleteI am so sorry about the books & the car!! I know what you mean because I just had to put new tires on my car ($661) & still need to buy books!! Ahh, why is everything so expensive?? :P
ReplyDeleteOh my goodness - that sounds like a rough week! Here's to hoping next week is better for you!!!!
ReplyDeleteOh poor Gracie and the car. No fun. I know that those school books can break you. I hope you have a wonderful Thursday...
ReplyDeleteoh man, that is starting the week off with a bang! I'm sorry about the unexpected high bills, gosh that always sucks! and poor little Gracie...awww. I hope she feels better soon!
ReplyDeleteOh, the car trouble just stinks, doesn't it?
ReplyDeleteI'll try to get my Thursday Tirade post up today. Thursday is proving to be a little hectic for me today, though! Don't know if I'll get it done or not!
Oh... car stuff is SOOO hard... you can go for so long with everything just peachy and then WHAM!!! Hopefully it will stay running great for a long time now! ;)
ReplyDeleteYUCK about your sick doggie... I hope she feels better so that you do too! :)
Oh my gosh, girl! You have had a crazy and expensive couple of days. I hope it gets better. And I'm excited for you that you're starting school!!!
ReplyDeleteIs it bad to laugh because we've been there too? Hope your next weeks starts better :o)
ReplyDelete