I will be starting a GIVEAWAY sometime this week... STAY TUNED!!
This week I am also going to set some goals for myself
- eat healthy everyday and exercise at least 30 minutes
- make A's on both of my tests (one weds, one thurs)
- clean the downstairs part of the house
- post some items on ebay I have been meaning to sell (including an iPod touch - never been used)
- take Gracie to the vet to get her shots
- make doctors appts for myself for annual physical(s) (ugh!)
- do something good... makes me thing of that quote from the movie clueless, "Now that takes care of our minds and bodies, but we should do something good for mankind or the planet for a couple of hours."
- UPDATED: (per Sheila's request): GIGGLE!!! hehe! I definitely have that one covered
ok, that's a good start... I'll keep you updated on where I am at the end of the week!
anyone else have anything I should add?
or
have any goals for yourself this week?







Sounds like some good goals. This week starts my 14ish hour days at work - so I'm not going to set ANY goals until AFTER the fair!!!
ReplyDeleteGood luck!
wonderful goals!!!
ReplyDeletebe sure to share your ebay listings, you never know, bloggy friends might purchase something! ;-)
good luck on your tests this week, I know you'll score those A's!!! :-)
These are some great goals - Good luck!
ReplyDeleteStopping by from the Blog for a Cure!
Your goals sound great and I love the quote from Clueless! I seriously think I still have that movie memorized from watching it so much as a teenager.
ReplyDeleteI need to get with number 1 as well. I bought Jillian's 30 Day Shred - now I just have to actually do it. Harder than it sounds.
ohhh good list!! and the quote is priceless!! i think my goal for today is to sneak in a shower! gotta love mondays!!
ReplyDeleteHI! here from SITS! love your list. Lists are good.
ReplyDeleteI especially like that last one. If we all gave more....I can't imagine how wonderful this world would be.
have a great day!
No goals but I do like yours. Hope your very succesful this week.
ReplyDeleteMy goal is to eat good too, exercise everyday also, and clean the house. I think we have a lot in common. I know you will do great on your tests!
ReplyDeleteI hope you accomplish everthing on your list. And good luck on your tests.
ReplyDeleteLove the list! I think you just reminded me that I too, have to make some appointments for physicals urggghh :(
ReplyDeleteGreat list. I know you can get those A's. I am just trying to get things ready for my trip next week.
ReplyDeleteI LOVE goal lists. I actually started one for me last night. Can't wait to read the progress :o)
ReplyDeleteGreat goals! The only thing I'd add is GIGGLE!
ReplyDeleteThat sounds like a good list of goals! I'm in love with the clueless reference--I sadly had that whole movie memorized in 4th grade when it came out.
ReplyDelete