I am sure ALL of you watched Gossip Girl this past week, right?!?
Well way before "Blair" wore this dress, I wanted it!!

And now I want it EVEN MORE!!!
yet now it is no where to be found!! I check EVERYDAY and NOTHING...
I am clearly crazy obsessing over this dress
but look how pretty it is:
and the back is soooo cute too...

And the designer is "WALTER"
And my last name is WALTER... Don't you think that means something?? Obviously it means that I was meant to have this dress...haha!
Are you obsessing over something?








You definitely need this dress! I would love to have it, too! It is my absolute favorite color and I love the fluttery, ruffle-y sleeves! I will keep my eyes out for you!
ReplyDeleteIt's gorgeous! So frilly and feminine. And the color would go with a lot. You NEED this dress. :)
ReplyDeletethanks for the comment. i have read several of your posts and am reliving my nursing school days. ahhh! don't bother cleaning your home until after nursing school! hope you find your dress. i have been there - obsessing about an outfit or accessory until i find it!!
ReplyDeleteYeah I want a money tree.
ReplyDeleteI love that dress also. I hope you find it.
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteOops! (what I was trying to do is paste a link for you... but it didn't work).
ReplyDeleteAnyway, I googled and found the dress for you :-)
http://www.bluefly.com/Walter-mint-chiffon-ruffle-cutout-back-dress/cat200080/303994601/detail.fly?referer=cjunction_1634156_10436858_&mr%3AreferralID=f2b22&cm_mmc=ca_shopping-_-na-_-womens_dresses_day-_-303994601
I think you were meant to have the dress. I loved it when I saw her wear it too. Really all of the clothes on GG I want!
ReplyDeleteThat is a very obsession-worthy dress! I don't normally watch GG, but I actually happened to see this one and thought...love the dress!
ReplyDeleteI have the dress in a size 6 if anyone is interested in purchasing it from me! email me at toms.katherine@gmail.com
ReplyDeletexoxo
Katherine
I don't watch that show and I rarely wear dresses, but that's very cute. Have you tried ebay?
ReplyDeleteI told you I would become a follower! Now, how do I win things???
ReplyDeleteJust kidding, the dress is beautiful. I obsessed over a dress about 3 years ago, I eventually bought it, it's still hanging in my closet with the tags, waiting for the right occasion I guess. Hope you get yours and wear it often!
Emily P.