Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Hear me ROAR!!

I am an evil DOGZILLA!!!

Just look at my evil green eyes!

I demolish full villages and eat everything I see

or maybe just play with them for a bit

I am single-handedly going to WIPE OUT swine flu!!

Take that Mr. Pig

ROAR, I am so EVIL!!

but don't worry, I can also be sweet
Instead of breathing fire on you, I will most likely just smother you with my doggie kisses!

For any one who hasn't been playing so far... we are voting on your favorite costume for Gracie to wear on Halloween.

View the other choices below:

There is one last costume tomorrow and then we will take a vote on your favorite!

Thanks to everyone who has played along so far!! Even if you don't want to pick your favorite yet, I would love to know what you think about today's costume!

PS: A special thanks to all of the new followers... mommy will be so happy I have not scared off everyone and I even made her some new friends!

Love, Gracie

Note: Clearly I did not post a NEW giveaway yesterday like I said I was going to. I will be posting it today around 4pm EST. All of my tests this week will be over at that time and I can join real life again!


34 comments:

  1. ahhhh that is SO cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww! Gracie, you make an adorable dogzilla. :-)

    Good luck wiping out swine flu!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute, still like the princess costume best though :).

    ReplyDelete
  4. ADORABLE! I'm sooo torn...I can't decide if I like the bee costume or dogzilla better...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dogzilla is so cute! I love the villagers that she has destroyed - that is so hilarious! She is so cooperative with her Mommy's ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi, stopping by from SITS! :) This is so adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, this was a difficult choice. I went bee all the way and then saw this one and had to think some more. I still love the bee the best though - that's my vote.

    But you may have one of the cutest pups at Halloween no matter what = )

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gracie Dogzilla is quite adorable in this costume. I too am a fan of the bee the best thus far but this costume is coming in a close 2nd!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is amazing. I love the pig part and all. I am still going for the bee though..

    ReplyDelete
  10. awwwww! very cute! I'm tied for bee and princess. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is too funny! love the post!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I didn't even know they made costumes for dogs! How cute!

    ReplyDelete
  13. now i have a tie between this one and the bee! i love this costume! so cute!! i need one for my gussy!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Your dog is adorable! Thank you for finding our blog and commenting!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love the detail on this one, especially with the little claws down by her paws!!! I'm still not sure which one is my favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I think this one is my favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Precious! I love the costume. I like the bunny one too.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love it! She looks like she's smiling in that first pic! HAHA! :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. This one is pretty darn cute if I say so myself!

    ReplyDelete
  20. I just LOLed at my desk at work!! She looks so cute!!!! Cant' wait to see tomorrows!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Some of my most favorite Halloween memories were from dressing our bulldog up.

    Loved, loved, loved these pics. Brought back such fun memories.

    Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  22. That is the cutest Godzilla I ever did see!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Oh gosh....she just gets cuter and cuter!!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Crap! I am just so torn. This one is cute, but the princess one SO fits her perfectly!

    ReplyDelete
  25. This is my favorite!!! I love the cute dogzilla! I really want to dress my lil dog up in a costume, but I think she would truly turn into Dogzilla if I tried!

    ReplyDelete
  26. These dog costumes made me smile. So far, the bee is my favorite and Dogzilla is a close second. Your dog looks like a good sport to put up with all this.

    ReplyDelete
  27. OH man!!! I'm laughing right now!!! I love this post!!! Too dang fun!

    ReplyDelete
  28. This costume is really seems very different from others.

    ReplyDelete
  29. Cute little guy....my cats would not come near me with a cotume in my hands!

    ReplyDelete
  30. Oh my gosh she is SOOO cute in every costume!

    ReplyDelete

"whatever you are, be a good one"
~Abraham Lincoln

Creative Commons License
Just Add Walter by Amy Walter is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.