This weekend we went to Clemson, SC for the Wake/Clemson game.
We lost.
BAD.
38-3 was the final score.
Regardless, we still had a ton of fun.
And that is what matters... right?
The first laugh of the weekend came when we saw our hotel room.
Apparently they put us in the "honeymoon suite".
Clearly 4 people traveling together (staying in the same hotel room) do NOT need a "honeymoon suite".
Especially one with mirrors on the CEILING!!!
That is just weird, right?!
There were even MORE mirrors in the bathroom...
We left the hotel room and went out in search of a "QUICK" dinner.
1 hour later (and several PBR's later) we finally got our food.
So much for the "QUICK" dinner.
We went out to find some more fun for the night
Attempting to take some a self portrait along the way...
FAIL:
The bars were REALLY crowded. This is how close we had to stand to each other
The next day we headed out to the game
We saw a bunch of orange and purple (clemson colors) but not a lot of black and gold (our colors)
Took a quick group shot outside of the stadium
And headed up to our seats.
We went up, and up, and up....
There were a ton of Clemson fans but not very many Deacons
You see that tiny section of Black over in the bottom right corner below?
Those were OUR fans... clearly not a big showing...
And it was absolutely FREEZING outside
(we kind of look like a commercial for The North Face here)
Minus the loss, it was a great weekend!!
Hope everyone else had a great weekend too!
PS: NEW GIVEAWAY STARTING TOMORROW... STAY TUNED!!











Sounds like a fun weekend!
ReplyDeleteThe honeymoon suite is too funny!! Mirrors on the ceiling?! Aaaaawkward. ;)
Glad you had fun! I won't even say anything about the game :). Was the hotel you stayed at the Days Inn. I remember staying there with my mom during orientation and thinking how creepy it was to see the mirrors on the ceiling with her there haha!
ReplyDeleteThat honeymoon suite is hilarious! All those mirrors, hahaha. It still sounds like a fun weekend! :-)
ReplyDeleteWow! What a suite you all had. I think I would have had to try out that tub!
ReplyDeleteLooks like y'all had a good time (despite the loss)! I love all your pictures!
Looks like you guys really had a fun weekend - that's great!
ReplyDeleteCan I ask one question though - where in the heck where you eating...or what were you eating?
Sounds like a fun weekend! Sorry for the loss.
ReplyDeleteLooks like a great weekend. Love that little girls tiger tail. Cute prop. Have a great week.
ReplyDeleteLove the Honeymoon suite! *giggle* That hotel has a good sense of humor!
ReplyDeleteOh sorry to hear you did not win but it looks like you had a great time. Hoping you have a wonderful Monday.
ReplyDeleteThat is too funny about the honeymoon suite! I'm sorry about the loss but glad you had a good time anyway.
ReplyDeleteSad they lost but love the photos! Those mirrors are hilarious! haha! :)
ReplyDeleteAhhhhhhhhh, PBR...the drink of champions.
ReplyDeleteHA! I saw the pic on my reader and I was like... are those mirrors on the ceiling??? Sorry y'all lost, but it looks like it was still a fun weekend! :)
ReplyDeleteYou and your family looking very nice in all snaps. doing well to share it.
ReplyDelete