Halloween + Football Game = Best Day Ever
(well besides the fact that we lost)
Justin and I were not matching in our outfits but we were both wearing our school colors (black/gold or yellow)

I thought it was pretty cute that he brought the mustard to the tailgate...
Some of the other costumes:

This guy was a fallen angel... I kind of thought he needed a PG-13 rating on him...
what do you think?? I stole his wings... I think they were cuter on me!
This guy dressed up like our mascot. I think he did a pretty good job.
(our actual mascot is on the right)
Some of the scary food...
"meathead" (made out of meat and cheese) and "lady fingers"

Because it was Halloween everyone did something called "Trick or Trunk" where all the kiddies came around and got candy from the different tailgates. It was a lot of fun.
Here were some of our scary decorations

And some of the fall scenery

After the game we went back to my parents house and helped pass out candy.
My mom had all of her dogs dressed up in their Halloween gear and I am so bummed I forgot to take a picture... but it was really cute!
All in all a GREAT Halloween!
Hope everyone else had a great weekend too!
PS: Don't forget to enter my GIVEAWAY HERE if you haven't already!!!












That meathead is CREEPY!!!
ReplyDeleteThe costumes are fabulous though, and the wings really did look better on you than the fallen angel. :-)
Looks like you had so much fun. I don't get out enough!
ReplyDeleteLooks like you had a great Halloween!
ReplyDeletethat meathead is creepy. I like the idea of trick or trunk better than regular trick or treating. happy belated halloween!
ReplyDeleteWe are actually thinking of Trunk or treating next year at home!!
ReplyDeleteLooks like fun was had by all!!
Yikes, meathead!! Creepy indeed...
ReplyDeleteAnd you do look better in the wings than that guy! :)
You guys all look great in your costumes! I love the fallen angel:)
ReplyDeleteAnd that meathead is FANTASTIC! (I don't really want to eat it...Lol, but it looks super cool)
How fun a day that looks like!
aww how fun! It looks like you had fun!
ReplyDeleteYou are looking very happy in every snaps. Happy halloween.
ReplyDeleteI love you and Justin's costumes! That angel is definitely a "bad angel" haha, but it's a cute costume, nevertheless (and the wings definitely looked better on you!).
ReplyDeleteThe food is so funny - that meathead is sooo scary looking!
I feel famous, I'm in one of the pictures and I got to take one of them too! Had fun, except for the loss... I wish you had a picture of all of the puppies. Oh well, you'll have to get one next year.
ReplyDeleteYou sure know how to tailgate!! I love your costume. :)
ReplyDeleteLovely costumes!!
ReplyDeleteGreat Pictures..and scary dishes!!
Guess you had a Great Halloween!!
It was a great game. I was sad for your loss! Fun costumes and that "meathead" is amazing!!
ReplyDeleteso much fun! and the meat head was spooky
ReplyDeleteAhhhhhhhh, that meat head is freaking me out. Sounds like a fabulous weekend!
ReplyDeleteThat meat head is just nasty!
ReplyDeleteYou and everyone else look fab! Yes, the wings looked better on you! Glad y'all had such a great time!
Great costumes! You look adorable.
ReplyDeleteI don't know if I would be able to eat that food. The head and the fingers are just a little too creepy for me! haha.
Looks fun!!!
ReplyDeleteBUT MEATHEAD might give me nightmares!! YIKES.
How cute are you in your bee costume?? And YES the wings look much better on you!
ReplyDeleteYou look adorable as a bee! And the meat skull looked creepy!
ReplyDelete