Thanksgiving 2009
We got up early to watch Macys Day Parade and take Gracie on a walk
Florida is gorgeous this time of year...

We had to check out the bumper crop of Oranges/Grapefruit that Mr. Walter grew

Then there was a lot of cooking
And Tasting...

A little bit of relaxing...
A lot of eating....

Even little Gracie got some Turkey and Mashed Potatoes.
Then we relaxed by the firepit

Before calling it a night

Justin and I are getting up at 3AM to go shopping for BLACK FRIDAY!!
I can't wait to be all surrounded by the hustle and bustle of Christmas shoppers!
Justin is not as excited as me... but he is being a good sport!
How was your Thanksgiving?









I never heard of the early shopping until this year, we dont have that here. It would be so nice I saw so many specials on tv I would like to take advantage of.
ReplyDeleteOurs was great and it looks like your was too! I am so jealous of black friday shoppers! I must be too paranoid to be in that hustle! Hope you find some great things!
ReplyDeleteThat sounds like a really good Thanksgiving!
ReplyDeleteI'm skipping the 4 AM shopping madness this year in favor of online shopping. :-)
Ooooohhh...that food spread looks delicious!! Sounds like you had a great day. Your dog is so cute. Good luck during your Black Friday shopping spree.
ReplyDeleteWe live in FL...and we went to the beach yesterday! Check out my blogs to see pics of our time there.
You are crazy. I've never attempted a black friday. I've gotta give you props just for getting out there.
ReplyDeleteHope you have good luck.
We had a great time. I know I will post about soon. I have to get the pictures up. Have fun shopping can't wait to hear what you got.
ReplyDeleteHope you got some deals today!
ReplyDeleteIt was a wonderful day. Hope you had fun shopping!
ReplyDeletebeautiful orange tree!
ReplyDeletekelly
Glad you had a great Thanksgiving! I want to hear all about your Black Friday shopping. Hope you got some great deals.
ReplyDelete