Friday, December 11, 2009

DIY Christmas Ornaments

Thanks to everyone who commented yesterday on my etiquette question. I loved reading your comments... a lot of them literally made me laugh out loud!!

******

My friend Amy @ Keeping up with the Schultz Family hosts a blog carnival called Round Robin once a month at her blog


The are no real "rules"... just share something with the group and keep it clean!

So here is what I came up with this month:

DIY Christmas Ornaments

First get some Clear Christmas Ball Ornaments from your local craft store:


Next start decorating. You can use stickers
Use alphabet stickers for a personal monogrammed ornament


Or you can fill the insides of the ornaments with ANYTHING you choose.

Perhaps colored rice?


Or pretty beads?

The possibilities are endless with this craft

It is so easy and would also make a great gift!!!

Now head on over to Amy's blog and see what everyone else is sharing this week!!

She is also doing a giveaway right now so you should check that out too!

Look what you could win:




10 comments:

  1. Super cute and easy too. That is my kind of craft!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Amy thanks or linking up. I loved all of these ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute ideas. I want some monogram ornaments. Maybe that can be my theme next year.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good idea. I have to admit I looked at your blog because my father's name was Walter and I have a brother Walter and I had an Uncle Walter! (Dad's sis married a Walter)
    Nice blog!
    Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute blog name! Those little ornaments lend themselves nicely to many styles. I love what you've done with them.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those are so much fun to make. I made some last week.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those look so beautiful! I have one with ribbon inside, swirled paint, and seashells with sand! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I meant those were three different ones. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great idea with those ornaments! I saw some at the store today and was trying to think of a way to decorate them. I like the idea of putting things inside them.

    ReplyDelete

"whatever you are, be a good one"
~Abraham Lincoln

Creative Commons License
Just Add Walter by Amy Walter is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.