Sunday, January 3, 2010

Home Sweet Home

We are home!!!

We had a great time on our cruise but have some sad news.

On the morning of New Years Eve someone was reported missing on our cruise ship. It was later determined the missing lady had jumped overboard into the ocean in the early morning hours.

You can read about it here

Please say a quick prayer for her family.

****

I hope all of you had a wonderful (and safe) New Years.

I will be posting pictures of our trip soon.


19 comments:

  1. Welcome back!! Glad you ahd a great time =D How awful about that lady! =(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome home!!! What disturbing news to hear about on your cruise. I wish comfort for her family.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Home sweet home, cant wait to see the pictures.
    My taughts go out to the family.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh - why is it that people do things like on cruises? I keep reading stories about this. I feel terrible for her family, but am glad that you guys had a good time overall :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my!! You hear about stuff like this more and more lately...how sad!!

    Glad that you had a safe trip...

    ReplyDelete
  6. I read about this! And I wondered "why???"

    I can't believe that was the ship you were on!!

    Glad you are back. So sad to hear about the poor lady and her family:(

    ReplyDelete
  7. Glad you're back safe and sound! Praying for your fellow passenger and her family!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Welcome back!!! That's so sad about that woman! Whoa.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Glad you are back! I heard on the news that is soo sad.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh no, that is too sad. My boyfriend is on a cruise right now and I worry about him falling overboard or something...I know it's ridiculous, but you never know...hope you had a great time and welcome back! Kori xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  11. Happy New Year and welcome back! So sorry to hear about that lady!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very sad, but I'm glad your trip was so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  13. That is absolutely awful. Sorry to hear that and that you had to experience it.

    On a brighter note, welcome home. :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. I am glad you are home. What a sad story, so sorry you had to experience that. I will pray for her family.

    ReplyDelete
  15. welcome back hun!
    what a sad story! :(

    p.s. happy new year to you! best wishes for 2010! :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. That's just awful, Amy! I'm so sorry that you guys had to think about that while ringing in the New Year. And, her poor husband...having to go through all that. I hope he wasn't alone there with her and that he had others there to support him.

    ReplyDelete

"whatever you are, be a good one"
~Abraham Lincoln

Creative Commons License
Just Add Walter by Amy Walter is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.