Time for more cruising pictures
DAY 3: Arrive at Nassau, Bahamas
We have our flip flops on... Let's go!!!
Yes I realize Justin and I are matching... it was not planned
Love this sign. Here, "mass produced" means for you and your friend.
Then it was time to head out to those white sandy beaches
Then it was time to head out to those white sandy beachesWe tried to get a group photo but that darn waiter didn't do a very good job.
I will show the New Year's pictures tomorrow!!









Great pictures of a great destination!!
ReplyDeleteLooking forward to more..
Lucky you, cant wait for the other pics.
ReplyDeleteMan, I am super jealous! How fun!!
ReplyDeleteI so wish I was there too! Looks like such a great time!!
ReplyDeleteWhat a fun trip. I love the pink dress...
ReplyDeletei love how you two match! too cute!!
ReplyDeletegreat pics hun! :)
Nassau looks awesome!! I have never been....you two are so cute with your matchy-match outfits :)
ReplyDeleteIt looks gorgeous!! I love that you guys matched, seriously! I think it's so cute :-)
ReplyDeleteI want to do this ~ what a wonderful trip.
ReplyDeleteThese are seriously gorgeous pictures!! I love Nassau! It's only a 45 minute (fast) boat ride straight out the coast from where I live. :)
ReplyDeleteHow fun!!! I've missed a couple posts... I'm going to have to go back and read about days 1 and 2!!! I was cracking up at y'all matching in every single pic! ♥ the pink dress!
ReplyDeleteI loved Nassau! Once you got over the pushy street vendors, the shopping was fun!
ReplyDeleteKudos to the hubs for wearing pink. I love it!
ReplyDeleteGlad you are where it's warm. It's 10 below here!!!
Enjoy!!!!!!
What a trip! You sure looked pretty!
ReplyDeleteThis looks like so much fun. And warm. We'll have snow on the ground for three more months. Glad you're having a good time.
ReplyDeleteWhat fun pictures, Amy! It looks like you all had a great time on your cruise.
ReplyDelete