It is almost my 1 year blogoversary and I am doing a giveaway bash to celebrate!!
I am still ironing out the details on HOW I want to do this giveaway.. but there are going to be a lot of great items up for grabs!!
Help spread the word!
Grab my button and put it on your blog by coping and pasting the code provided below!
Everyone who puts this up on their blog will be rewarded with 2 extra entries!
(so be sure to let me know if you decide to put this on your blog)

And don't forget to come back and join me on February 24 for the start of the party!!
WOOHOO!!








woohoo! you know I'm down with this ;-) lol
ReplyDeletecongrats on your blogoversary!!!
Happy early blogoversary :-) I added the code to my website!
ReplyDeleteDone =D How exciting!!!
ReplyDeleteJust added your button! Woohoo so excited!
ReplyDeleteAmy I am so proud and happy for you. This is so exciting... Happy 1 year.. Off to put the button up..
ReplyDeleteThanks..
~Amy
The button is proudly up.. Yeah..
ReplyDeleteI am all over this! Happy blogoversary! Its on my page now :)
ReplyDeleteAmy---So excited for your giveaway bash :)
ReplyDeleteI just added you *super cute* button to my blog!
http://annie-ourlittlefamily.blogspot.com/
Happy Blogoversary! how exciting. I will add the button.
ReplyDeleteYay! Happy Early Blog BDay! I added the button to my giveaway sidebar!
ReplyDeleteYour button is proudly displayed on my sidebar. Tomorrow is my blogoversary! I just haven't decided how to celebrate it yet... :-)
ReplyDeleteHappy Blogoversary...I grabbed the button!!
ReplyDeleteHey princess I grabbed your button its on my blog today!
ReplyDelete