Awwww...what a sweet little face. Tifi looks at me with that face too. And then she puts the toy in her mouth and nudges me with it. Haha. She's doing it to Cody *right now.*
Wow Gracie is a rich dog! Just look at all those toys! We used to have a dog that would put her toys back in the basket when she wad done with them before she took out another one, it was wonderful! Now we have animal pelts with all the stuffing removed all over the house!
I'm a 30-something year old RN and southern girl. I hope you enjoy my blog and please don't forget to leave a comment (or become a follower) to let me know you stopped by.
Gracie
This is my sweet, hyper "fur" baby, Gracie. She is 8 years old but still very much acts like a puppy. She loves to wear clothes (seriously loves it!) and even though she drives me crazy at times, I cannot imagine not having her in my life. All she has to do is look up at me with those sweet brown eyes and I just melt.
Go Deacons!!!
I am an avid WFU lover. Our mascot drives a harley...
what about yours?
lol!! she looks too dang cute!! and oh my word her toys are bigger than her!!! i love it!
ReplyDeleteshe is VERY cute! (for a little dog!)
ReplyDelete:-)
she is just too adorable :-)
ReplyDeleteDang she's got more toys than I do... wait that came out wrong... I mean she had more toys than my doggies... lol
ReplyDeleteSo sweet! My pup doesn't even "ask." He's so big, he just takes!
ReplyDeleteNot me! She is so cute!
ReplyDeleteAwwww...what a sweet little face. Tifi looks at me with that face too. And then she puts the toy in her mouth and nudges me with it. Haha. She's doing it to Cody *right now.*
ReplyDeleteGracie doesn't have very many toys AT ALL...poor thing ;)
ReplyDeleteI think you can fit a few more toys in that basket!!
ReplyDeleteWow Gracie is a rich dog! Just look at all those toys! We used to have a dog that would put her toys back in the basket when she wad done with them before she took out another one, it was wonderful! Now we have animal pelts with all the stuffing removed all over the house!
ReplyDeleteShe is so stinkin' cute!! I couldn't say no to that face either!
ReplyDeleteOMG! that basket of loot is bigger than SHE is! lol! what a riot!
ReplyDeleteWow that's a lot of toys for one little dog!
ReplyDeleteI love her little sweater:)
She almost has as many toys as my kids! :)
ReplyDeleteAwww, she's so cute! And man does she have a lot of toys! :)
ReplyDeleteI sure couldn't!!! Too cute for words. Xoxo-BLC
ReplyDeleteGracie sounds just like my doxie. I have a lot of toys for my Sophie too.
ReplyDeleteLOL So cute! Chewy's toys are scattered ALL over the house!! :0P
ReplyDelete