WOOHOO!! We won!
In overtime -- at literally the last second! What a game!!

GO DEACONS!
I am betting my old stomping grounds look like this right about now:
(no that is not snow -- it is TOILET PAPER. That is how we roll... get it!?)
PS: that is also the chapel I got married in.. isn't it gorgeous?

SO PROUD TO BE A DEMON DEACON!!
If you want another woohoo -- go visit A blonde walks into a blog and enter to win your very own CLARISONIC!!!!









The chapel is very beautiful yes. Toilet paper scared me!
ReplyDeleteI thought of you when I saw that they won!! Hooray!!
ReplyDeleteCongrats!! I'm here from Friday Follow. Looking forward to reading more of your blog!
ReplyDeleteyellowhouseknits.blogspot.com
I was pulling for Wake also.. ACC represent! :)
ReplyDeleteI am so doing badly on my bracket already.
ReplyDeleteI can't believe all that TP!!
Yes the chapel is beautiful. I forgot to make my bracket (until it was too late booo) but yay for Wake Forest!!
ReplyDeleteThat's so exciting! I LOVE all the TP!
ReplyDelete