Sunday, April 4, 2010

Happy Easter

Happy Easter from our family to yours!


26 comments:

  1. Gracie is so cute! Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Easter to you and Justin and of course Gracie!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cutie pie! Happy Easter to the 3 of you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. how sweet is Gracie???

    Happy Easter to you and your family..

    ReplyDelete
  5. Preciousss! What a sweet pup! :) If I could only get my little pomeranian to cooperate like that!

    Blessings,
    Hayley

    ReplyDelete
  6. absolutely adorable!
    Happy Easter :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Adorable! I wish Tifi liked outfits as much as Gracie does!

    ReplyDelete
  8. awwww hope you had a great easter!! that picture is too precious!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my goodness, that is seriously the cutest dog ever!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a cutie! :3

    (Side-note: I think you're blog is cute and fun, so I'm "stalking" you now. ^.^)

    ReplyDelete
  11. How cute! Hope you Easter day was a good one!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks!! You too (a bit late)!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I hope your Easter was wonderful! That picture of your little "Easter Bunny" is so cute! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  14. OMG OMG OMG!!! Too cute!! Hoppy Easter to you too! Xoxo-BLC

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hahahaha... oh my gosh, those pictures crack me up! Looks like a successful Easter at your place!

    If you get a chance, stop by. I've got a new giveaway that's starting today that I think you would like!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hope you had a great Easter lovely lady!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh my goodness! I remember those bunny ears!! I love it! She looks like the cutest lil bunny ever!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Amy, this is just precious, thank you so much for posting! Glad you had a nice Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Oh how beautifully sweet! And I love that mantel set up, that's very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hope you and little Gracie had a wonderful, wonderful Easter and following spring week!

    ReplyDelete

"whatever you are, be a good one"
~Abraham Lincoln

Creative Commons License
Just Add Walter by Amy Walter is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.