Saturday, April 24, 2010

Thoughts?

I have been seeing these "high waisted" bathing suits everywhere this year.

I am undecided on what I think about them - are they cute or ugly??
What do you guys think?






33 comments:

  1. I love them.. They help you look amazing I think.. Who knows right?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never seen them before. I'm partial to the ones with a mini skirt to hide my butt! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Depending on the body type, I think that they can be really cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE them (especially the one with a little skirt!). I'm so very, very tired at looking at all the muffin-tops at the beach. Soooo happy the high waist is making a comeback!!

    You just made my day! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like to keep my granny panties under my pants! I am NOT a fan of these things! Neither is the BF! lol I had to get a male opinion! =D

    ReplyDelete
  6. It would all depend on the body type and the actual style of the bathing suit, I think it would be cute. I really like some of the more old fashioned styles.

    ReplyDelete
  7. if i could look like the model in them! ha ha

    i do like the fact that it would cover my lovely birthing stretch marks!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I don't think the model even looks good in those (yes, she's thin but that doesn't automatically mean everything looks great on her)...I am a fan of people in general showing less than more, but I don't know about those!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Honestly, I don't like them at all. I don't even think it looks good on the model, and she is super skinny! Wondering what body type they would be for?

    ReplyDelete
  10. I haven't seen those! I was thinking they were really cute until I saw it on the model. I think it would just depend on the individual/body type.

    ReplyDelete
  11. They look kind of cute! I think it would look nice on you.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm not a fan myself, but whatever you like I suppose?

    ReplyDelete
  13. Not really digging it at all. You would have to be super skinny to get away with these and even that might not be the trick. Reminds me of something my grandma would wear, not in a good way.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi nice human lady,
    My Mommy says your bathing suits look pretty. Mack is the only Man in the house, and he thinks they look nice too.
    Sally Ann

    ReplyDelete
  15. Those totally look like the undies I bought when my tummy got to big when I was pregnant...not a fan, but hey. To each its own. :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. I actually like them, but I don't think I have the body to wear them.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I think they're cute and good for hiding a tummy if you have one. You never know...you just have to try it on. Have fun! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Like an old friend of mine said... never underestimate a piece of clothing till you try it.

    ReplyDelete
  19. I thought they were ok- till I saw the one on the model- yeah- not a fan. Not attractive at all to me.

    ReplyDelete
  20. I've been seeing them allover too and I think they are really cute, but I'm worried that people IRL haven't seen them and will think I"m a total weirdo wearing a suit up past my belly button. I got a one piece for the first time in probably 15 years though and I'm pretty excited about it.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Not digging this style at all. I like the tankini suits. They seems to fit my comfort level nicely. Lots of luck trying to find the perfect style of swimsuit.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Love love love the look!!!! I have one and adore wearing it! It feels retro feminine and hides all my wobblie bits! You MUST indulge in this trend. Xoxo-BLC

    ReplyDelete
  23. I think I'd have to try one on to really make a decision. They look cute on the model though!

    ReplyDelete
  24. I think they're cute...just probably not on me, although it would prob cover my stretch marks...hmmm maybe I should get one lol!

    ReplyDelete
  25. They look cute in the model picture but I think on the beach or by the pool they might looks kind of silly...

    ReplyDelete
  26. THey look good on the models! The words bathing suit just scares me in every way possible though! :)

    ReplyDelete
  27. I think they are pretty cute because they would hide the worst part of my tummy (my baby zone) and I could still say I was wearing a bikini. I think I have a pretty short torso though so I wonder how'd they would look on me...

    ReplyDelete
  28. My thoughts?? Walk away. No run.
    the ONLY people this would look decent on is a 6 foot model that's 120 pounds. Now, this would be good to hide muffin tops but seriously there are SO many better ways to do that. One way is buy a one piece, a bathing suit that will flatter one's body style or a t-shirt over the bathing suit.
    I've stated my thoughts. This can't be good...for anybody.

    ReplyDelete
  29. I'm not really sure that I would look good in these. The model looks better than I would!

    ReplyDelete
  30. I thought they were cut just laying there, but on that model...I just don't really dig it!

    ReplyDelete
  31. I'm torn. They're OK, but I don't like wearing stuff that high, personally. The model doesn't seem to have the body type for it...but what is the body type for it? ^.^ Hehe.

    ReplyDelete
  32. Um, I think not! I definitely don't have the body for this...but honestly, I'm not sure anyone does...

    ReplyDelete

"whatever you are, be a good one"
~Abraham Lincoln

Creative Commons License
Just Add Walter by Amy Walter is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.