Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Weekend Recap

I spent last weekend hanging out with my parents and it was so much fun.
My mom and I volunteered all day on Saturday.
Then we went to a baseball game that night.
Look at my parents sweet dogs:
From Left - Right and Top-Bottom: Oscar, Rusty, Palin (as in Sarah Palin), Piper (as in Piper Palin, Sarah's daughter), and Peanut

Yay for a great weekend.

Only 2 more weeks of school until I am out for the summer... anyone have any fun summer plans??


12 comments:

  1. I don't have any solid plans yet, but I CAN'T WAIT!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. awww, look at all the cute doggies!

    nothing planned right now for summer.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Always fun to spend some time with your parents! I love all their dogs - but they must keep them quite busy!! Very cute! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha, I laughed when I saw your parents have a dog named after Sarah Palin. I don't know if that means they like her or not? lol

    Great cause you were volunteering for!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The pups are so cute! I don't have any good plans during the summer but hopefully I'll be making some trips into NYC to bring M to some attractions they have there!

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG! Love Palin, that is adorable!!!
    No summer plans yet....but on the days that DON'T include work......YEA!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. 2 WEEKS? You're so close! you can do it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful pictures, and the dogs names are cracking me up:)

    Yippee for only 2 more weeks of school!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. No summer plans for me. Yet. If any. lol. LOVE your pics here! Looks like so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I loved the dogs, especially the Palin-s. Are they all spaniels?

    ReplyDelete
  11. late on this but what a fun weekend. yeah for almost being done with school. are you taking summer classes?

    ReplyDelete

"whatever you are, be a good one"
~Abraham Lincoln

Creative Commons License
Just Add Walter by Amy Walter is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.