Friday, May 21, 2010

Book It!

Since I am finding myself with a little bit of free time before summer school starts, I am joining a summer book challenge sponsored by Booking Mama.

There are 18 books on the list (you have until Labor Day to finish).

I am not sure if I will make it through all 18 since summer school starts in a month but I am going to work my way through as many as I can! Wish me luck!

If you want to join the challenge -- click here


8 comments:

  1. that sounds like fun! wow, 18 books by Labor Day...hmmmm, it would depend on the books!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that is awesome..
    Not sure I could do it but would love to see the books..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck!! I should try and get my daughter to do this... she is an avid reader!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much for joining! You don't have to all 18, but I would be very impressed!

    ReplyDelete
  5. 18 books in a month? That's a real challenge. Anyways, Best of Luck!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great thing to do...good luck and enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Sunday..

    I have a fun tag that I tagged you in if you want to play along..

    http://keepingupwiththeschultzfamily.blogspot.com/2010/05/just-3.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. ooh this sounds great! I want/need to read more! I just started a book club with some twitter friends. It 1 book/month so that might be easier when you get super busy! Let me know if you want me to send you the link!

    ReplyDelete

"whatever you are, be a good one"
~Abraham Lincoln

Creative Commons License
Just Add Walter by Amy Walter is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.