Thursday, May 13, 2010

For real?

I learn something new about my husband every day...

Justin: (looking through our recorded shows on DVR) Um, where is Antique Roadshow?? Did you DELETE it?!?

Me: um, I thought you recorded that as a joke. No one really watches that show do they?

Justin: I have been looking forward to watching it all day long

Me: HAHAHAHA... oh wait, you are serious??


23 comments:

  1. He can catch up on episodes of the British version here: http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/genres/factual/antiques

    the american ones are here: http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/roadshow/video/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't even know what that is, but if I did, it doesn't sound like something I would watch! Haha! Dearest loves Grey's Anatomy and Private Practice. I make fun of him for it all the time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My husband ALWAYS wants to watch that...I thought that he was one only person in the whole world...hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  4. hahahahha! Josh made me watch it once and I whined the whole time. At first I thought he was joking about watching it....sadly, he was not.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haha that is cute. I delete shows my husband records when there are like 10 of them saved and he hasn't touched it. I always hope he won't notice haha. At least yours was an "accident".

    ReplyDelete
  6. my husband will watch that show every now and then also. Then in turn he wants to keep stuff to see if it is worth any thing. Oops..

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh dear heavens. Men! They'll surprise you every time!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sounds like my Hubby sometimes. Got to love them!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hahaha...my husband was recording that one time and there was something I wanted to watch, so I just stopped the recording! Oops:)

    ReplyDelete
  10. O.M.G. Too funny. My grandmother used to watch that show! My husband is into Deadliest Catch...not my fave.

    ReplyDelete
  11. me and my hubby love watching it and seeing what people find out about there treasures.

    ReplyDelete
  12. LOL, my husband watches that show too sometimes. :P

    ReplyDelete
  13. LOL! I LOVE that show! Hubby and I watch it all the time (although, we've never DVR'd it ~ hee, hee). What's especially great is when someone *thinks* they have something worth a lot of money... or they've been told it was given to their great-great-great aunt so-and-so by some dignitary and the appraiser tells them their story is bogus and what they really have is a fake piece of worthless crap.

    ReplyDelete
  14. uh-oh.
    am I a loser?

    Hubs and I NEVER miss that show. It's totally fed the antique / art bug we have.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Haha in his defense, Cody watches it too. But only when he's waiting for Pawn Stars to come on. Does Justin watch that? C LOVES it!

    ReplyDelete
  16. aww that's so cute! I do like antique roadshow. I always hope I'll come across something I can take on there but my family has a "fling it out" policy.

    ReplyDelete
  17. That is awesome! Hubs and I were just talking about Antique Roadshow yesterday. I don't even know what channel that's on!

    ReplyDelete
  18. lol, we used to watch that. Now he's got a thing for like, American Pickers, and Big Cat Diary. It's like watching bowling.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Very funny. Hope he took it well.

    ReplyDelete
  20. just wanted to let you know my husband paused this show this week so he could help put the little one to bed and come back and watch it.

    ReplyDelete
  21. That is so funny! There are definitely some questionable shows that Geof watches too.

    ReplyDelete

"whatever you are, be a good one"
~Abraham Lincoln

Creative Commons License
Just Add Walter by Amy Walter is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.