Friday, July 9, 2010

Confessions

Confession: I had no idea that I did a post yesterday. I had scheduled it a long time ago and literally forgot about it. When I started getting "comment alerts" on my blackberry I was so confused that I had to sign online to see what you guys were even talking about. For a moment I thought someone had taken over my blog!

However... a lot of people were wanting an answer to my post question yesterday... so here is the answer:

it was a bottle. Katie was 100% in saying it was a BEER bottle. I tipped the mostly empty bottle (of Landshark Beer) up towards the TV and took a picture. I think it looked pretty neat!


*****

Confession #2: I am sorry I haven't been updating ya'll with our shredding progress. I had my in-laws pop in for a surprise visit for 5 days and have had NO TIME to blog. We had a few days hiatus on the shredding but are back on track now. I have lost 4.2lbs!! Awesome!


*****

Confession #3: this post was really just an excuse to show you another super sweet picture of little Gracie




17 comments:

  1. Congrats on the weight loss - that's awesome! And how "fun" that your in-laws came for a 5 day surprise visit! Yikes! I love my in-laws, but I'm not sure I'd be too happy about that, ha ha!

    Your puppy is so cute! Makes me miss ours even more :-(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow looks like we are loosing about the same I am down a total of 4lbs as well although mine is more biking, running, with a few shreds thrown in :+)

    ReplyDelete
  3. congrats on the weight loss!!!!

    omg, that pic of Gracie is so darn cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness, that dog is just so cute! Love the little lifejacket. Congrats on the shred!

    ReplyDelete
  5. congrats on the weight loss! Gracie is a-dorable! Hope you have a fabulous weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. -4.2 lbs!!! awesome!! keep it up :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love that photo of the beer bottle. I never would have guessed that. Congrats on the weight loss and Gracie is too cute in her little life vest!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations on the weight loss! That is an adorable picure of Gracie. I hope you all stay cool this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  9. When I read the first line I thought that you had drank too many beers and didn't remember posting. Hahahahaha

    Yay for your weight loss!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I was wrong but I see that others are right. I hope you have a great weekend.

    Congrats on the weight loss. I love the picture of Gracie..

    ReplyDelete
  11. that picture is ADORABLE!!!

    oh & p.s. I am having a giveaway.... http://ladybug-blessings.com/?p=373

    ReplyDelete
  12. Well I see it now!! I think my guess was a button...oops!

    ReplyDelete
  13. LOVE the Gracie pic - she is adorable!!

    Great job on the 4.2 lbs, which is what I have gained lately. Jeesh. :)

    Hilarious that you thought someone took over your blog!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gracie should get an award for best dressed blog dog. Every picture is cuter than the one before.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh my gosh! I am laughing my ass off that you didn't even remember scheduling a post! That's hilarious!

    Great work on your weight loss, keep shredding girl!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I never would have guessed a bottle!
    Congrats on the weight loss! VERY GOOD!

    ReplyDelete

"whatever you are, be a good one"
~Abraham Lincoln

Creative Commons License
Just Add Walter by Amy Walter is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.