I SUCK at guitar hero seriouly I play the EASY level still so a little jealous to see you rocking out... I want to rock out (insert sad face) lol just kidding I swear.
I'm a 30-something year old RN and southern girl. I hope you enjoy my blog and please don't forget to leave a comment (or become a follower) to let me know you stopped by.
Gracie
This is my sweet, hyper "fur" baby, Gracie. She is 8 years old but still very much acts like a puppy. She loves to wear clothes (seriously loves it!) and even though she drives me crazy at times, I cannot imagine not having her in my life. All she has to do is look up at me with those sweet brown eyes and I just melt.
Go Deacons!!!
I am an avid WFU lover. Our mascot drives a harley...
what about yours?
Aren't y'all cute! We love hanging out with our friend, it's fun to have people in which you're so comfortable you can just be silly!
ReplyDeleteI SUCK at guitar hero seriouly I play the EASY level still so a little jealous to see you rocking out... I want to rock out (insert sad face) lol just kidding I swear.
ReplyDeleteWhat a wonderful post for sure.. Friends do rock and I am glad you had a great time.. THanks for your awesome words the other day..
ReplyDeleteawwww....very cute post! love that quote and SO true!!
ReplyDeleteYou're adorable and I'm glad you're having a blast these days!
ReplyDeleteLove the Guitar Hero picture! It looks like such fun. I also adore that quote - it's so true.
ReplyDeleteohhh, you look skinnier!!! That shred must be working!!!
ReplyDelete