I have been in Boston for 2 weekends this month and will be there next for a bachelorette party!! I cant wait to hear about all that you do there!! Lots of fun stuff! I can give you a few places to hit up if you have not already gone!
I just stumbled across your blog today. You make me laugh so much, especially reading about your 30 Day Shred adventures!!! My husband refused to even be in the same room as me when I did the Shred. I think my excessive cussing might have scared him!
Oh gosh....Boston is amazing!! I'm happy to be your newest follower of your delightful blog and would love to have you as a friend at Frou Frou Decor! I would also like to invite you to my weekly link party..full of crafts, recipes, and decor ideas! Hope to see you there! Hugs, ~Terrell @ Frou Frou Decor~
I'm a 30-something year old RN and southern girl. I hope you enjoy my blog and please don't forget to leave a comment (or become a follower) to let me know you stopped by.
Gracie
This is my sweet, hyper "fur" baby, Gracie. She is 8 years old but still very much acts like a puppy. She loves to wear clothes (seriously loves it!) and even though she drives me crazy at times, I cannot imagine not having her in my life. All she has to do is look up at me with those sweet brown eyes and I just melt.
Go Deacons!!!
I am an avid WFU lover. Our mascot drives a harley...
what about yours?
Oh, I love Boston! That's such a great picture of Faneuil Hall :-)
ReplyDeleteYay, have fun. Looking forward to hearing about it.
ReplyDeleteWelcome to Boston!! The weather is supposed to be great for you the next week or so! :-)
ReplyDeletePretty!
ReplyDeletehave fun..
ReplyDeleteSounds great! Have fun!!
ReplyDeleteMy gosh, you're having such a great time!
ReplyDeleteHave fun, girlfriend! I hope you're getting all of the relaxation a girl can handle!
ReplyDeletewhat fun..
ReplyDeleteI have something for you on my blog..
http://keepingupwiththeschultzfamily.blogspot.com/2010/08/chaos.html
I have been in Boston for 2 weekends this month and will be there next for a bachelorette party!! I cant wait to hear about all that you do there!! Lots of fun stuff! I can give you a few places to hit up if you have not already gone!
ReplyDeleteI've been reading your tweets so I know you're having fun! Can't wait to see pictures when you get home!!
ReplyDeleteI just stumbled across your blog today. You make me laugh so much, especially reading about your 30 Day Shred adventures!!!
ReplyDeleteMy husband refused to even be in the same room as me when I did the Shred. I think my excessive cussing might have scared him!
Hope you're having fun! :)
ReplyDeleteHope you had fun in Boston!! That's one city that I've never visited. Can't wait to hear about your trip!!
ReplyDeletexoxoxo
Oh gosh....Boston is amazing!! I'm happy to be your newest follower of your delightful blog and would love to have you as a friend at Frou Frou Decor! I would also like to invite you to my weekly link party..full of crafts, recipes, and decor ideas! Hope to see you there!
ReplyDeleteHugs,
~Terrell @ Frou Frou Decor~
Have so much fun in Bean town! What a great trip you guys are on - first HH then up north?!
ReplyDeleteJust checking in. HOpe you are doing well. Wishing you a great school year..
ReplyDeletehey lady! hope you had an awesome vacation!!
ReplyDelete