Monday, September 20, 2010

Silly Gracie

Little Gracie had to get her teeth cleaned last week. The anesthesia really did a number on her! She was so pitiful when I picked her up... Her hair was EVERYWHERE, her tongue was hanging out, and she couldn't even stand up!

So of course I had to take a video and share it with all of you!



12 comments:

  1. Awww! Poor baby! That is never fun... and you kinda feel guilty for giggling! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. awwww, poor baby! haha, I just noticed that Rachel said the same thing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I admit, I am a giggling a little at Gracie's expense. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahh, poor Gracie, but at the same time, so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haha.. they're so cute when they're drugged up. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. awwwwwwwwww Gracie!! Poor baby!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. awww, the poor baby! Although I will admit I was totally laughing!! haha. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Poor little Gracie! So cute! I couldn't help but giggle...sorry Gracie.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awww poor thing! I feel bad for laughing! But it is adorably hilarious!

    ReplyDelete
  10. ohhh, she cant even walk straight!!!
    We have to give our dog valium to get her nails clipped (THEY grow super fast and no one will do it unless she is drugged) and we have yet to give her the drugs because we are scared...this weekend we hAVE to get strong and do it

    ReplyDelete

"whatever you are, be a good one"
~Abraham Lincoln

Creative Commons License
Just Add Walter by Amy Walter is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.