Thursday, October 14, 2010

Doo you doodle?

There is something you might not know about me.

I doodle.

When I am stressed, I doodle a LOT.

I make up these little stories in my head and just start drawing.

I can't draw very well - but I just love making up these little characters.  I have been doing this since elementary school.  I had books full of little characters with different names.  Sometimes I would cut them out and make clothes for them.


Some doodles are better than others


Do you have any great ways to relieve stress?


12 comments:

  1. how cute are those pictures? I wish I had a great way to relieve stress...unfortunately, I hold it in until I snap.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally doodle! Sometime I do it on the back of a sticky note and write a message on the otherside to give to my boss by mistake... so I guess my secret is was out of the bag a while ago :+)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love to doodle too. You are pretty good actually!! When I was a kid I would draw clothes all the time and dream of my fashion designing future. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww, girl, I love it. My doodles are usually just coloring in letters during meetings, nothing nearly as fantastic as yours!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't really doodle (it stresses me out - I can't draw very well, and I'm a total perfectionist, so I save it for my scrapbooking), but I really, really love to color. Like, in a coloring book. With crayons. I haven't done this in years (not since my babysitting days), but there is something so soothing about it to me. I used to sit with my giant box of like 100+ crayons when I was small, and feel that all was right in the world.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love to doodle, too. Mine aren't as involved as yours - and I think you did a great job drawing people by the way (that's really hard to do), but I still love to do it when I get bored or can't concentrate on what I'm supposed to be doing.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Compared to my doodles, those are works of art! I mostly just draw stars all over the place.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I doodle, too! I mostly write stuff when I'm stressed or bored though. hehe. Like Erin, I do lots of stars and stuff. :)

    Hey, I gave you a couple awards, so stop by my blog and pick them up if you want. ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am absolutely loving your doodles! I hope you're keeping them. Bind them together!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. So cute! I've always wanted to be a doodler but I'm just not.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I doodle a lot but it's mostly me writing my name over and over again or drawing a tree.

    ReplyDelete
  12. aww your doodles are adorable! I totally doodle too :)

    ReplyDelete

"whatever you are, be a good one"
~Abraham Lincoln

Creative Commons License
Just Add Walter by Amy Walter is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.