Friday, October 8, 2010

The plans

Thanks to all who voted on my weekend plans

Incase you were wondering what I decided to do, here are the plans:

Friday:

  • Off to the county Fair for fun, fried food, fireworks, and even some swimming pigs!!


Saturday: 

  • meet my Nana for breakfast to say Happy Birthday (9am - 10am) -- I'm not going to the "actual party" -- it is over 1 hr away from where the rest of the events are happening.  We are meeting up at a halfway point for breakfast -- can we say compromise!? :) 
  • Justin's 5 year college reunion (11am - 6pm) -- skipping the football game but doing all the tailgating/homecoming stuff
  • My 10 year high school reunion (7pm - ?!?).  


So basically I couldn't decide I decided to do it ALL!





HAPPY WEEKEND!!



6 comments:

  1. Saturday is going to be busy for you - but SO fun!! Enjoy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wanted to go to the county fair this weekend too, but we need to go to Raleigh tomorrow and move stuff into storage the rest of the weekend. :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have a great weekend! It sounds wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. have a great weekend! Sounds like you have a lot of fun things to do! :) ENjoy!

    ReplyDelete

"whatever you are, be a good one"
~Abraham Lincoln

Creative Commons License
Just Add Walter by Amy Walter is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.