Friday, February 11, 2011

Dog Naps

Gees... talk about a blow to your self esteem...

Glad I could provide Gracie with a "pillow" during her nap


Have a great weekend!!


13 comments:

  1. LOL That's the exact spot Gus curls up when I sleep :+)

    PS: I posted a give-away today get your butt over there and comment xo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha! Beckett and Meadow sleep on my butt sometimes too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. When visiting my parents, my butt is routinely used for a pillow (she has 5 cats & 1 dog).

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL! I love it when my cat lays on me like that....{{keeps me warm!!!!}}

    ReplyDelete
  5. Maybe it's a Yorkie thing. My Jasper likes to lay in that same spot. To funny!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute! Our dog Bear used to actually sit on Chris' bum when he was in this position. He'd just sit on his haunches and try to look over Chris' shoulder :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's a compliment…who took the pic??

    ReplyDelete

"whatever you are, be a good one"
~Abraham Lincoln

Creative Commons License
Just Add Walter by Amy Walter is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.