Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Sunshine!

The sun is shining and I am feeling great!

Today I am washing away the blues.... no.... LITERALLY....... I am washing away the BLUES... see?


When the weather is this pretty I ALWAYS get this song in my head 
(Yes I am still in love with Sesame Street...no judging, right?)


"The sun is in the sky and the clouds are rolling by and today is gonna be one wonderful day" ~Big Bird

Hope you are enjoying this BEAUTIFUL day!!


12 comments:

  1. No judging! I still love Sesame Street too. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, I am jealous... no sunshine here today. But we had it all day yesterday, so I won't be too mad at you. Glad you are having a great day!

    Sylvia

    ReplyDelete
  3. At work - but STILL loving that there is awesome weather outside!
    NO judging on big bird! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ok, seriously, how cute is it that you like that Sesame Street song?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that you are just as much of a nerd as I am :+)

    DORK! xo.

    PS: I'm hosting TWO give-aways get your butt over and comment so you can win lol.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Tuesday was COLD here (when you wrote this) but I am just reading it to day, and today is WARM and SUnny, so YES, I am enjoying this sunny day :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. haha too cute! Love that you took a picture of it :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is such an upbeat post - I love it! Enjoy the sun!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Washing away the blues! Cute play on words! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. You must have a lot of laundry to do! No blog posts for awhile. Hope everything is OK!

    ReplyDelete

"whatever you are, be a good one"
~Abraham Lincoln

Creative Commons License
Just Add Walter by Amy Walter is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.