Saturday, February 28, 2009

Signing on... :)

I have recently started reading a lot of blogs. I personally prefer journals but want to give this whole blog thing a chance.

Instead of writing a lot about myself, I want to start my blog off by asking everyone for their help. Jonah Alexander Williams, son of Matt and Patrice Williams, was born February 27, 2009. Jonah is a blessing after the loss of Gabe Williams, their first son, who was stillborn on April 22nd, 2008.

Jonah was immediately diagnosed with some kind of rare genetic skin disorder called Epidermolysis Bullosa. There are two degrees of this: severe and mild. The doctor said from looking at Jonah's lesions, he guesses he has the severe version.

I am asking for your prayers for this wonderful family who has been through so much the past few years. I ask that you pray for strength and peace for them through this tough and uncertain time in their lives. Please feel free to check out their blog for current updates.


No comments:

Post a Comment

"whatever you are, be a good one"
~Abraham Lincoln

Creative Commons License
Just Add Walter by Amy Walter is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.