I have lived in North Carolina my entire life and I still do not understand our weather. Seems like I was just wearing short sleeves (with no jacket) and now they are saying we are getting somewhere before 4-8 inches of snow tonight (and maybe more than that?!). WHAT?! I play along and go to the grocery store like everyone else and buy all sorts of stuff to stock up. After all of that, it probably won't even snow at all.
Gracie is praying for no snow. She hates to go out in it. She has several cute winter coats and I always make her go out and "play" in it so I can take some pictures. She just sits there and looks at me as if she hates me. Then we go inside and I wrap her in a big blanket and cuddle with her and all is forgiven!
As for me.... LET IT SNOW, LET IT SNOW, LET IT SNOW!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
~Abraham Lincoln

Just Add Walter by Amy Walter is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.






No comments:
Post a Comment