Friday, May 15, 2009

Birthday update

Onto other news.... aka time for the birthday update...

thanks for all the birthday wishes!! I had a great CINCO DE MAYO (aka: my pre-birthday). I had such a great time that night that I was sick my entire birthday :( yes, apparently I am not a spring chicken anymore and hangovers suck as you get older! BOO.

lesson learned: Amy + Tequila = bad idea

here is the only picture I am willing to share with the world from that night... my eyes are closed... I think I may have already been asleep...


God did provide me with a pretty birthday rainbow so I guess He isn't too mad at me...




1 comment:

  1. I am glad that you had a good pre birthday celebration. Too bad the hangover made the real thing a bummer.

    ReplyDelete

"whatever you are, be a good one"
~Abraham Lincoln

Creative Commons License
Just Add Walter by Amy Walter is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.