Thursday, May 21, 2009

Queen B... or W :)

Many Thanks to BLC at The Company She Keeps for naming me Queen for a day!! She has a super cute blog so go check it out sometime!!

The rules:
1.List seven things that make us awe-summm.
2.Pass the award on to seven bloggers we love.
3.Tag those bloggers to let them know that they are now Queens of All Things Awe-Summm.
4.Don't forget to link to the Queen that tagged us.
5.If you would like, copy the pic and put it on your sidebar so everyone knows that you're a Queen.

My seven:
1. I have a super cute fur baby that I get to snuggle with all the time
2. I am starting nursing school in the fall
3. I am a hardcore Wake Forest fan (and alumna).
4. I love to sing in the car (REALLY LOUD)
5. I have a great family and a wonderful husband
6. I never take life for granted. I take time to smell the roses and the daisies and the tulips... and... :)
7. I love to try new things. And today that is my 7th reason why I am AWE-SUMM.

My royal court will include:
Duncan Dialogues, Sarahahaha, Cooler Ranch or Nacho Cheese, This, That & My Blog (who is currently giving away a FREE blog makeover), My First Year as a Wallace, The Williams Family, and Musings of a ReNewed girl.

Go forth and be ROYAL :)


4 comments:

  1. Aww! Thanks for tagging me - you're too sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww you're so sweet! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Man you're awesome! (see what I did there?) Thanks! Now the task of thinking of reasons why I'm awesome... hmmm

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohh thank you so much!!! Hope you had a fabulous time being Queen :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete

"whatever you are, be a good one"
~Abraham Lincoln

Creative Commons License
Just Add Walter by Amy Walter is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.