Thursday, May 21, 2009

can I get a woop woop?!

Big Thanks to Fantabulously Frugal

Fantabulously Frugal

for introducing me to Rue La La.

For those of you who are not familiar... Rue La La is an exclusive, invitation only, boutique. They have sample sales from some of the top brands in the world. Some of the sample sales going on right now are:


I bought these from Rue La La's Vineyard Vines boutique today:

I got them both for $29 each. The shorts retail at $69.50 and the skirt retails at $68.00.

I love getting bargains!!!

if you want to get a FREE INVITATION to Rue La La, click HERE



3 comments:

  1. Oh la la! Who could pass up that!??? Xoxo-BLC

    ReplyDelete
  2. how's work going?? any good stories to tell? see ya around bloggy world

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks for all the lovely comments on my blog. as far as the trip goes, of course I was behind the camera the whole time. I think I only have one or two pics with me in it, oh well!

    ReplyDelete

"whatever you are, be a good one"
~Abraham Lincoln

Creative Commons License
Just Add Walter by Amy Walter is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.