Thursday, June 25, 2009

I Scream, You Scream

We all scream for ICE CREAM!!

About a month ago, BLC at "The Company She Keeps" hosted a KOOZIE SWAP.  I was lucky enough to get paired with Katherine at "Just Lovely".  

Yesterday, I received my super cute Ice Cream Koozie!



How cute is that?!? It even has a little tab that holds your spoon for you!! I didn't even know they made Ice Cream Koozies!! And she also sent me a gift certificate to BASKIN ROBBINS so I can go pick up my favorite pint!!  Yummy and Summer-y!

Thanks so much Katherine!! I can't wait to use it!


**Note: I took these pictures from Etsy because I have misplaced my camera!! So if you want your own Ice Cream Koozie, click here to visit Pink Crocodile Design's Etsy Shop


5 comments:

  1. how cute is that!! oh now i want ice cream....mmmm

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is SO cute! Great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cute is that and why don't I have one?!


    Answer: Then I would eat WAY too much ice cream! :)

    ReplyDelete

"whatever you are, be a good one"
~Abraham Lincoln

Creative Commons License
Just Add Walter by Amy Walter is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.