Thursday, June 25, 2009

Whistle While I Clean

I HATE CLEANING... but the in-laws are coming so I. MUST. CLEAN. 

I have dusted, vacuumed, mopped and scrubbed all day long.  


 I recently become obsessed with these


I just love them.  My favorite scent is "Clean Linen".  It makes the whole house smell nice and fresh and clean.  I put one in all the bathrooms, all the bedrooms, and the living room.  Now you are probably thinking I am trying to cover up some kind of weird funky smell in my house... I promise this is not the case.  I just love the nice fresh scent. 

Hopefully by the time they get here, I will be ready for them in my nice clean house





8 comments:

  1. I need to find a guy who can clean... I sure as heck don't like to do it. But if by some miracle I get started I don't stop until it's spotless... I'm weird

    ReplyDelete
  2. boo...cleaning is the bane of my existence...have fun with that...i'll be over here, not cleaning, thinking of you! have fun with the in laws =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are so silly. I am the same way though. I love air fresheners too!! My favorite right now are the bath and body works sensual amber. Of course they discontinued the scent or something because I can't find them anymore. Go figure!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hate cleaning too...now organizing, I love.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Clean Linen is the ultimate smell...It's so fresh...Can't be without them in my home...They're an addiction!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh la la! Want to swing by my house!? I need a cleanin' too. Xoxo-BLC

    ReplyDelete
  7. I hate cleaning too! Ugh! But I also like my house to smell yummy!

    Your blog is adorable. So bright and cheery! =)

    Finally coming by to say thanks for following me! =)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh how I love thee air fresheners like that! They are awe-some!

    ReplyDelete

"whatever you are, be a good one"
~Abraham Lincoln

Creative Commons License
Just Add Walter by Amy Walter is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.