Our very own "Boston Tea Party"

Jeanne and I pretending to be Lady Liberty

These are some of my favorite pictures not necessarily because of their quality but because they remind me of fun times with people I love. First picture is of Justin and I having our own "Boston Tea Party" in Boston, MA. We set up the camera on a self timer and took this picture. Second picture is of Jeanne (best friend) and me in NYC (obviously). We had such a blast on this trip and this was one of my favorite pictures taken there.







Some pictures are just our favorite because of how much fun we had with those people! Sometimes I wish I could go back to those times! Love your pics!
ReplyDeleteGreat pictures!! thanks for sharing!
ReplyDeleteso cute how you imitated history with the tea party and then pretending to be the statue of Liberty
ReplyDeletevery nice pictures
betty
Both cute, but I LOVE the Lady Liberty pic!
ReplyDeleteGreat photo's. Love the lady liberty for sure.
ReplyDeleteLOL at Boston Tea Party.
ReplyDeletei love the lady liberty hats!
ReplyDeleteNice to meet you. Love the re-enactments! I'm hopping in to view your pics and following you, as well.
ReplyDeleteBlog Hopping and thought your title sounded cute. My dad was Walter, my daughter named her beloved Saint Bernard after my (late) dad. My mom loves them both!! Fun photos, thanks for sharing them.
ReplyDeleteStop by Smithsoup.blogspot.com sometime and see me?
Linda
Love the title of your blog! it begged me to come look. Fun pictures!
ReplyDeletewhat a cute blog....love the color and enjoyed my visit....
ReplyDeleteI saw your blog on the Blog Hop list and liked the title. You've done a nice job with your blog. God bless.
ReplyDeleteOH MY GOSH! Your blog title is tooo funny!
ReplyDelete