Monday, July 6, 2009

I think I am going crazy

So once again I am doing massive amounts of cleaning because we are having a PARTY this weekend!!

Remember when I told you about the massive amounts of alcohol my in-laws dropped off at our house? Well we are putting it all to good use and throwing a backyard extravaganza. We will also be using our inflatable blow-up TV screen to watch movies and/or play Wii. Should be a great time.

Well, as I was going around cleaning the house I kept finding little hair thingys everywhere. A headband here, a hair tie there... you get the picture. As I found them, I would put them in my hair thinking I would take them all off once I got to my bathroom to put them in their correct spots.

As it turns out, I never made it to my bathroom. I instead decided to go on an impromptu run to Target to do some returns. Yes, that's right, with three headbands on and about 5 hair ties in my head. Oh, plus a pair of sunglasses.

I must have looked like a total freak! I think I am officially losing my mind!


6 comments:

  1. Hahaha! That's hilarious!

    (You've been tagged...check it out on my blog. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the new hair look. I should try it some time. I am just like you in a way. I get to doing something then bam onto something else and not know what I did first. Funny....

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha!! you should have taken a picture!! that's awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is too funny! Totally something I would do. Love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL that must have been a sight for the cashier! At least they will never forget you!

    FYI: Love that inflatable movie screen (yes I had to click over cause I thought you were kidding!)

    ReplyDelete

"whatever you are, be a good one"
~Abraham Lincoln

Creative Commons License
Just Add Walter by Amy Walter is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.