I'm a 30-something year old RN and southern girl. I hope you enjoy my blog and please don't forget to leave a comment (or become a follower) to let me know you stopped by.
Gracie
This is my sweet, hyper "fur" baby, Gracie. She is 8 years old but still very much acts like a puppy. She loves to wear clothes (seriously loves it!) and even though she drives me crazy at times, I cannot imagine not having her in my life. All she has to do is look up at me with those sweet brown eyes and I just melt.
Go Deacons!!!
I am an avid WFU lover. Our mascot drives a harley...
what about yours?
That is awesome!
ReplyDeleteYour blog is absolutely adorable!! Thanks so much for entering my giveaway! I had so much fun picking things out!!
ReplyDeleteSo funny (especially the duck)...how do people come up with this stuff?
ReplyDeleteCool signs. I guess they don't want the ducks hula hooping either.
ReplyDeleteHappy WW!
Now that is funny!
ReplyDeleteLOL that is so so FUNNY I've never seen that before thanks for sharing
ReplyDeleteCan u please help me out by leaving a comment on this post http://nightowlmama.blogspot.com/2009/07/funniest-five-momfinitions.html
thanks so very much
Hilarious!!!
ReplyDeleteHa ha! So cute!
ReplyDelete