Tuesday, July 21, 2009

12 already?

Yep, that's right. I became an Aunt (again) for the 12th time this past weekend.

Introducing Miss Mary Woodall born on July 17th, 2009.



I have not yet had the privilege of meeting Miss Mary since we were in Richmond this past weekend visiting two of my other nieces, Elizabeth and Anna. We have not seen Elizabeth since December and she has grown so much since then. This was the 1st time we have met little Anna since she was just born 6 weeks ago on June 2nd, 2009.

Sweet little Anna enjoying a nap with Justin

and bottle time with me.

Elizabeth: "Look what I can do"

Anna and Elizabeth before our walk around the block

Anna: "No more pictures please!"

Elizabeth: "I've almost mastered this walking thing"

Bye Elizabeth and Anna... we'll see you soon!!



5 comments:

  1. Congratulations! They are all so adorable! How awesome to have 12 nieces and nephews!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable. All of them. Congrats, Auntie!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations!! And 12th time? I have ZERO N&Ns.

    And welcome to the world baby girl. You have so much amazing things in store!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG! She's TOTALLY precious {and I'm a little biased to her name ;0}

    Thank you so much for your hugs yesterday…

    Tomorrow’s bad day is behind me and today we celebrate with a Fabulous Giveaway!! Thanks, again, for your “virtual hugs” :)

    ReplyDelete

"whatever you are, be a good one"
~Abraham Lincoln

Creative Commons License
Just Add Walter by Amy Walter is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.