I love that shirt. Um, it really brings out your...eyes? Hahah! I kid, I kid. Love the photo. We have all got ones just like that. Thanks for sharing. Happy weekend.
ET was the coolest. The most memorable movie I watched as a child. Although, I'm a tad older (I graduated HS in 1993). I wore clothes like that in HS, very impressionable years. I cringe at my photos sometimes :o)
I'm a 30-something year old RN and southern girl. I hope you enjoy my blog and please don't forget to leave a comment (or become a follower) to let me know you stopped by.
Gracie
This is my sweet, hyper "fur" baby, Gracie. She is 8 years old but still very much acts like a puppy. She loves to wear clothes (seriously loves it!) and even though she drives me crazy at times, I cannot imagine not having her in my life. All she has to do is look up at me with those sweet brown eyes and I just melt.
Go Deacons!!!
I am an avid WFU lover. Our mascot drives a harley...
what about yours?
Hey! Great hair cut! And as for the outfit, I was wearing the same thing and I am older than you so what does that say about me?
ReplyDeleteIt says we were in style!
I love that shirt. Um, it really brings out your...eyes? Hahah! I kid, I kid. Love the photo. We have all got ones just like that. Thanks for sharing. Happy weekend.
ReplyDeleteET was the coolest. The most memorable movie I watched as a child. Although, I'm a tad older (I graduated HS in 1993). I wore clothes like that in HS, very impressionable years. I cringe at my photos sometimes :o)
ReplyDeleteOh, I loved ET. But, wow, your picture from 1992 makes me feel old! Very cute, though.
ReplyDeleteHahaha! Oh, what a cute picture! Was that at Universal? Darling haircut too!
ReplyDeleteThat is so cool and hey, color blocking is sassy!
ReplyDeleteAhhh the olden days.
ReplyDeleteWhat an adorable photo!
ReplyDeleteOh goodness. There are no words to explain the laughter....
ReplyDelete:)
You know I mean that in the best way possible, right?!
I think this pic is darling and at first glance, I thought it was Drew.
ReplyDeleteI love photos from the 80s and 90s.
ReplyDelete