Saturday, August 1, 2009

Mama Mia

Look what I went to see last night:
Click the play button above so you can dance along!!

This was by far the BEST show I have ever seen... I was dancing all night long!

Before the show:
During intermission: would have tried this self portrait again but some lady got mad at us.
After the show:
PS: Did anyone notice I am now a BRUNETTE?? What do you think??

The best comment I had of my new hair color was this, "Well I guess you weren't having enough fun as a Blonde, huh?" hehe.


7 comments:

  1. Ohhh I like the brunette! Kudos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look fantastic! OMG your hair, the dress - so cute. What a fun night the two of you must have had.

    Love the brunette.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now why would someone get mad at you for taking a picture? That's not cool and you look adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I totally noticed that your hair color changed! And, I love it! I was about to scroll down looking for the post I MUST have missed on the sudden change! :)

    Glad you guys had fun at Mama Mia...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the hair! I think I like it even better than before. You look beautiful either way of course!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your hair looks great! And I love that dress - it's so colorful (and I love color!). Mamma Mia is an amazing show (I'm so jealous), I wish it would come back to Memphis so I could see it again!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the brown hair. Its fabulous.

    So glad you loved Mama Mia! Aren't the sounds stuck in your head now??

    ReplyDelete

"whatever you are, be a good one"
~Abraham Lincoln

Creative Commons License
Just Add Walter by Amy Walter is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.