
Almost wordless.... We saw this weird rooster statue in someone's front yard... What do you think?
UPDATE: I have gained 4 more followers in the past 24 hours!! It kind of makes me feel like a ROCK STAR... hehe!! lets see if I can make it to 25 followers before the end of the week... Don't you want to help me?
2nd UPDATE: You guys rock my socks off...4 more followers in the past few hours... one more follower to make it to 25... who is it going to be?
Last UPDATE (I promise): BIG SHOUT OUTS to LINDSAY @ ANOTHER DAY IN PARADISE for taking the plunge and becoming my first follower EVER... and thanks to MOMMA D and DA BOYZ for becoming my 25th follower TODAY!! I am so pumped, you guys have no idea!! :) Thank you to ALL of my wonderful followers and for all of you that leave me sweet comments on a daily basis... you all are the best!!







The rooster statue must go with the random stone spheres...?
ReplyDeleteWhat a statement! Wish we had space for something big like that.
ReplyDeleteWhat an interesting statue thing. I get the privilege of being your first follower..you have really grown since then huh??
ReplyDeletesome people have some very weird things in their yards...hmmm
ReplyDeleteInteresting to say the least! lol
ReplyDeletejust found your blog; I like blogs that have interesting names so I thought I would check it out; I added myself as a follower so you are close to your 25! that is an interesting statue; can't quite figure out why someone would be a rooster statue in their front yard
ReplyDeleteenjoy the day
betty
Ok really what in the world.. That thing looks HUGE... However, it's not the worst thing I have seem in a yard..
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteI believe I have become the long sought after 25th follower! Happy WW!
ReplyDeleteYou are too cute. Weird rooster sculpture.
ReplyDeleteha! that's crazy!! kinda creepy actually! congrats on your 25!
ReplyDeleteTwenty-six! You're on a roll! Only four more and you'll be at 30! You can do it!
ReplyDeleteStop by... I'm at 184. 185 followers would be sooo nice. No pressure...
Happy WW!
First off congratulations. Second off that rooster is ridiculous. Thirdly, I'm super jealous of your followers *cowers in shame*
ReplyDeleteWell, I wouldn't want it in my yard, but I'm dying to know the story behind it.....beautiful photo.
ReplyDeleteI like it. I wouldn't want it in my yard, but I like it.
ReplyDeleteYea yea yea yea yea for the increase in followers! And umm...this thing is weird!
ReplyDeleteCongrats! I love gaining followers too! :)
ReplyDelete