P.S. I just saw your Twitter about The Secret Life of the American Teenager - I love it, too! I just watched Season 1 and am going to get Season 2 this weekend so I can get caught up!
I'm a 30-something year old RN and southern girl. I hope you enjoy my blog and please don't forget to leave a comment (or become a follower) to let me know you stopped by.
Gracie
This is my sweet, hyper "fur" baby, Gracie. She is 8 years old but still very much acts like a puppy. She loves to wear clothes (seriously loves it!) and even though she drives me crazy at times, I cannot imagine not having her in my life. All she has to do is look up at me with those sweet brown eyes and I just melt.
Go Deacons!!!
I am an avid WFU lover. Our mascot drives a harley...
what about yours?
awwwww! :-) what a cutie!
ReplyDeletethat is too cute!
ReplyDeleteSo cute! What a pretty dress!
ReplyDeleteP.S. I just saw your Twitter about The Secret Life of the American Teenager - I love it, too! I just watched Season 1 and am going to get Season 2 this weekend so I can get caught up!
ReplyDeleteHa! Gracie was working it in her cute dress. Love it!
ReplyDeleteShe is just toooo darn CUTE!!
ReplyDeleteshe is so sweet and cute.
ReplyDeleteNow that is just plain silly and I love silly. :)
ReplyDeleteHappy WW - One Crafty Mama!
what a cutie. love the dress!
ReplyDeleteOh... I just love your little Gracie! She is just toooooooo cute!!!!
ReplyDeleteAnd a nice Pose too. love her reminds me of ToTo
ReplyDeleteI love that she is posing! Tifi would never do that!!
ReplyDeleteI have a precious yorkie that is my pride and joy. Love Gracie's modeling :)
ReplyDelete